Today’s business landscape is so different from what it was only a decade ago. With the rise of mobile devices and cloud-based tools and applications, the way you interact with customers and manage operations has changed dramatically. New trends can greatly impact the success of your business. Are you prepared to respond to these trends and turn them into a competitive advantage?
- Keeping pace with a mobile workforce. Anywhere access to relevant business data (inventory, account status, purchase history) is the new normal—your customers expect it!
- IT moves to the background. Gone are the days of making decisions based on what your technology can handle; business systems take a back seat to business outcomes.
- The “Internet of Things.” Information is everywhere and is being used to spot patterns, trends, and buying behaviors. Are you tapping into data from all your appliances and devices?
- Security across devices and the cloud. Loss or theft of devices can be crippling in today’s increasingly mobile workplace. Cloud-based protection keeps your data secure.
- Ever-changing compliance regulations. While there’s no crystal ball to anticipate regulatory changes, a cloud-based solution is flexible enough to adapt quickly and keep you in check.
- Digital natives move up the corporate ladder. Today’s workforce expects technology to support and grow with them, not to limit what they can offer to customers.
- The age of data analysis. Collecting data is one part; understanding it is another. Harnessing your business data brings you valuable insights that help you get and stay ahead.
From challenge to advantage. Capitalizing on these industry trends is easier than ever before with powerful, affordable, enterprise-grade business solutions from Microsoft designed for small and midsize companies. The cloud is leveling the playing field, allowing businesses of all sizes to compete effectively and grow efficiently.
Gaining an edge in the cloud. Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can automate manual processes and increase the mobility and productivity of your sales and operations teams, which can not only reduce costs, but can boost staff confidence. Small and midsize businesses like yours are already using business solutions from Microsoft to power rapid growth, strengthen company culture, boost worker capabilities, and save money—don’t get left behind!
Contact Competitive Edge Services today to see how NAV Cloud and Dynamics 365 can help you grow sales, manage your financials, streamline your operations, and delight your customers.